Dreams are more than just a mechanism to occupy your brain while you sleep. Dreams can also help us solve problems and give us information about the world around us. Dreams give us access to our own higher consciousness and the greater universal consciousness around us. Learning to work with them opens up new tools for problem solving and life planning.
In this class we will talk about:
- The physical and spiritual purpose of dreams
- Types of dreams we experience and why we have them
- Active problem solving in the dream state
- How to remember those dreams that seem to slip away
- Programming for lucid dreaming
- Dream interpretation
Everybody dreams–even if you don’t remember it. Whether you struggle to recall your dreams or want to learn how to utilize them on a deeper level, this class will get you pointed in the right direction.